Data Protection and GDPR
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) became law on 25 May 2018.
Data Protection Officer Name: GDPR for Schools, Derbyshire County Council
DPO Email: email@example.com DPO Phone: 01629 532888
DPO Address: Room 396, North Block, County Hall, Smedley Street, Matlock, Derbyshire, DE4 3AG
ICO Registration number is Z6278567, for more information, please contact the school office.
To view our Privacy Notices, please click on the required link.
Data Protection Framework
- Data Protection Framework document
- Data Protection Policy for Schools including Annexes
- School Guidelines on records retention
- Social Media Policy
- BYOD_Use of Own Devices Policy
- IT Security and Acceptable Use policy
- Offsite Working Procedure
- Special Category Data
- Governors Privacy Notice
Note: All school policies are available on the School Policies page or on request from the school office
Forms you may need
To change your Parental Consent choices click here to downlaod form.
To change your Personal Details (address, phone number, etc) click here to download form.
To make a Subject Access Request, please refer to the procedure in the Data Protection Policy then use this form: Subject Access Request Form - Blank
- Information leaflet: General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in Schools
- Useful additional information and video: https://www.gdpris.co.uk/resources/
- DCC advice for schools: https://www.services.derbyshire.gov.uk/Services/3693
- Protecting Mobile Device Guidance:
- Cyber Security Guidance