Welcome to EYFS
The classes in EYFS are called Moon and Star.
The Teachers in EYFS are Miss Smith, Mrs Mackney and Mrs Taylor.
The Teaching Assistants are Mrs Cason and Mrs Smith.
This term (Summer 1) our learning challenge question is 'What happened once upon a time?'
We are excited about... finding out about different traditional tales including stories from around the world.
Some of the things we will be learning about are:
- Seasons (Spring)
- King Charles and the Coronation
- The Gingerbread Man (please keep this as a surprise for now)
- Retelling stories and creating our own
- Primary colours and colour mixing
- Investigating in science
- Making maps
- Developing our Agility, Balance and Coordination in PE
- We will also be following questions and ideas from the children!
At the end of the week we will be posting a blog and photographs on Class Dojo to tell you all about the exciting things we have been doing in school that week. This will give you the chance to talk to your child about their learning.
You can help your child at home by
- Reading at least 4 times a week
- Practicing phonics sounds and blending sounds to read words
- Correct letter formation
- Name writing
- Recognising, writing and ordering number to 10
In This Section