The Brigg Infant School News
Please see our new school rules to help keep us safe.
Published on 28 May 2020
Keep Clean, Keep Safe Rules
- We wash our hands before we leave home.
- We wash our hands as soon as we arrive at school then go straight to our own classroom.
- We wash our hands with warm water and soap for 20 seconds, washing all over, then rinsing and drying well.
- We wash our hands after using the toilet and after playtimes and P.E.
- We wash our hands before cooking or eating any food, including snacks.
- We wash our hands before leaving school at home time.
- We use tissues for coughs, runny noses and sneezes. Catch it! Bin it! Kill it!
- If we can't get a tissue in time we sneeze or cough into our elbow.
- We do not touch our eyes, nose or mouth. If we have, to then we wash our hands.
- We sit at our own desk on our own chair in our own classroom.
- We keep our own books, pencils and crayons on our desks or drawers and we can't share them.
- We stay 2m away from others, that's 3 big steps.
- We all help to keep our classroom clean and tidy.